Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 09-11-2003 , 07:27 PM

lost a part of my car...

I'm working on a car. I'm doing it in parts.. front side back top and stuff.. now I hid the front and side of the car to work on the back.. and after an hour modeling on the back and a few saves later I wanted to see how the complete model would look and the front and side didn't come up again...user added image I maybe accidently deleted them or something I don't understand.. is there a way to get my lost objects back? I didnt used the increment save option.. and the 'z' is also not an option 'cause I saved a few times during modeling! please help me!!

------------------------------------------------
...addict...but luckely for me it's Maya!
# 2 09-11-2003 , 07:40 PM
Subscriber
Sounds daft I suppose but did you try the show / all option?

# 3 09-11-2003 , 08:37 PM
If that doesn't work, check and see if they are even listed in the outliner. Also, if they are in you old file version, you can always import them

# 4 10-11-2003 , 08:03 AM
not in the outliner.. and I only had one file of the car, so I think I totally lost it.. thanx anyways for the reply's dudes!

...addict...but luckely for me it's Maya!