Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 13-02-2005 , 10:38 AM

I have seen things you people wouldnt believe...

...All those moments will be lost in time, as tears in the rain.
___________________________Ray Batty [Bladerunner]

Tonight, I have seen a 106meters, 32 stories tall building consuming like a candlestick along all the night. And nobody getting hurt.

At other time i saw burning ashes coming to me and my house from a flat at 30 meters.

I have felt an 4.2 earthquake at 100kms moving 5 cms my house

I have seen trainwagons exploded with dozens of people hurt and more than a hundred dead.
8 hours after Ive seen on tv a security minister lying about who did it and how even if all the tv channels gave that lie as true(at that moment) the SMS spread that it was a lie by next morning. I haveseen him 24hrs and 48 and even 8 months after sustaining on tv that he could still be right, but never admit he was damn lying all that long.

I have seen the tape inside the camera of a cameraman zooming in on a tank, then zooming out and then the tank shooting a shell on the story right below him. Ive seen him being carried to a hospital and dying there without being cared because there were no material to do it. I have heared the conversation of the sargent on the tank with its superior inmediately after. He said "Did you just ****ing shoot the Palestinian Hotel?". I have seen him saying that yes he did it on purpose, but because he tought he was a sniper; even when he had advanced sights that could have picked the white of the eyes of the cameraman and was specifically told to not shoot that hotel. I havent seen him being punished. Yet i have heard that the CNN director had to resign after suggesting such a thing could have happened.

Last edited by dragonfx; 13-02-2005 at 10:46 AM.