Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-05-2005 , 04:05 PM

Cartoon Dog - Image Problem

Hi. Im trying to make the Cartoon Dog (one of the free video tutorials). Ive made the Plane and put the dog image on it, but now when i try to start actually modelling the dog (by selecting a nurbs sphere, cube or anything else) the object has the image of the dog on it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to take the image off any shape I try to make?

# 2 01-05-2005 , 04:08 PM
Subscriber
it sounds like you have created the image of the dog on the default lambert instead of creating a new lambert for the image just delete the image node on the original lambert then create a new material and assign the image

Thanks
Rob

# 3 01-05-2005 , 04:24 PM
Yes you are correctuser added image I was actually more than one silly thinguser added image Anyway, it works now so thanksuser added image