Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-07-2006 , 03:07 AM

I'm stuck... Sugestions?

I started this ship from my imagination, but i see i can't go any further if i relly only on my imagination(or maybe it's the hour"06.05 AM") anyway if you have any sugestions i'm all ears. :bow:

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 17-07-2006 , 03:25 AM
Subscriber
that's a cool little sci-fi ship...do u have a better angle, so we can see more of the side?

it's difficult to get a completed project like that without some sorts of reference...if you're stuck, why not make some sketches of the ship? you'll come up with some cool things to do with it such as detailing, or refining the shape. (note, you don't have to be a great artist to make a sketch no one's gonna see...just make sure to burn it afterwars like i do user added image)

# 3 17-07-2006 , 09:59 AM
Last update...

Attached Thumbnails