Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 08-05-2003 , 10:07 PM

High Quality Pic needed - By Tomorrow (friday)

Hi guys I know it's short notice but i am creating a web site for a uni assignment and I need a high quality image of a character that someone has done fully rendered and textured. I also need a snapshot of the UV layout as well. If anyone wants to give me one (with their copyright info on obviously) then that would be sooooo great!!! I will plug your website with the bibliography as well.

If anyone is interested please please post here asap.

thanks in advance guys

Ps. Subject matter is not important, can be a character, vehicle, whatever, but I need the UV snapshot as well.

user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 2 09-05-2003 , 01:56 AM
guess not... user added image

IMDB
# 3 09-05-2003 , 02:22 AM
Subscriber
Hey man, i could provide you with a high res version of my latest scene, fully textured.. it actually looks quite good. Anyways, Im not sure if the time is up, or if it would be good enough.. let me know. if so i can have it to you within 10 minutes user added image. But yea, if its not exactly what you want.. then i understand.. other than that I dont have any character or object models that are fully uv textured user added image.. only this one scene. Anyways, let me know and i will have it to you super soon user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 4 09-05-2003 , 02:31 AM

IMDB
# 5 09-05-2003 , 02:58 AM
Subscriber
Ok, its in the same format as mikes was... hope this is ok. It took me like 10 minutes to make.. so if you dont want to use it thats perfectly fine user added image.. mikes definately outbeats mine. Thats what i was going ot suggest. Anyways, yea.. here it is user added image. BTW, nice simple site design user added image. (KISS)

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 6 09-05-2003 , 03:10 AM
cool mate, I will see if I can work it in now, I'll put SM in the links section as well

Alan

EDIT
Did you see the pics on one of the other pages? https://www.alanwoods.co.uk/personalR...plications.htm check them out it's basically the creature from SW: EP2 but not the one by ILM and there is a tute there but it's in german. There is a walk cycle animation which is really really cool!!!

user added image

Alan

IMDB