Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-01-2004 , 07:03 PM

college...

ok...
I am in the eleventh grage in high school and am skipping sienyor year.
I live in oakland Ca and am thinking of attending college at the academy of art college in san fransisco.
I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about that school r even graduated from it that may be able to tell me just how good of a college it is...
thank you all for your help!
user added image

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 2 29-01-2004 , 09:55 AM
Fire, I currently attend there. I'm quite happy I made the decision to attend there. My suggestion to you is call the offices and make an appt to have a tour. You'll get to see all the departments and buildings and have a better idea if its something for you.

If you have something I can try to answer, let me know I'll try to help. =)

AL San Miguel
<a href="https://www.smgd.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.SMGD.com
# 3 29-01-2004 , 06:01 PM

Re: college...

Drrrrrr....

Originally posted by fire_master
ok...
I am in the eleventh grage in high school and am skipping sienyor year.

Hey Mate,
I dont mean to be horrible but maybe you should concentrate a little more in the eleventh GRAGE and also seriously think about doing your SIENYOR year??????????????????

Spelling lessons are available at a small cost????

Regards
Usefull Ross
:bgreen: :bgreen: user added image :bgreen: :bgreen:

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 4 29-01-2004 , 09:32 PM
lol

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.