Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-01-2016 , 12:28 AM

how to change the size of a texture

Hello guys,

I really need some help with my Project. I have many Problems with the shading part. The task was to model a ship now i started with the textures and i did not find a solution so please help me.
I wanted to make the deck of the ship with wooden planks, i downloaded the texture.
So my question is:
is there some opportunity to change the size of the texture or of the UV shell, because i have only 5 planks and i want that it repeats more often.
I have sent some screenshots so you understand what my problem is.

Sorry if there are some mistakes in my text, english is not my main language.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 10-01-2016 , 01:04 AM
EduSciVis-er
You can change these things in the attribute editor for the place2Dtexture node that is associated with your file texture. It should have repeat attributes which you can increase.

# 3 10-01-2016 , 02:09 AM
thank you that helped me a lot user added image

i ll continue my work tomorrow and maybe I ll post more problems user added image