Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 27-08-2006 , 02:41 PM
arnel555

Another Haunted House tutorial wip

This is my correct work in progress still needs some work but this was just a worm up for what I am going to attempt next I am going to do the
Dragon Project
Assult Mech Project
The Tree Frog Project
Jedi StarFighter Project
Spitfire Plane Modeling Project
I don’t know what order in, if anybody has a good suggesting please advise it’s a big handful but I want to learn as much as I can from these projects

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 27-08-2006 , 03:09 PM
Subscriber
wow your house looks really cool!!!!!! user added image

you did a good job on the modelling part! Are you planning to texture your house??? *yes ... pleeeeeaaaase* user added image

Galadiel

# 3 28-08-2006 , 02:03 PM
Subscriber
the order that i would do is, do the organic (or hard surface modeling, your choice really) first. might be better if not done at the same time. but thats just me. lol

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 4 29-08-2006 , 06:00 AM
arnel555
This is something new I started on last night and today I got a chance to play with it, I did the Orc Head tutorial once and I was happy with my results but this guy that I just maid I did not follow the tutorial and kind of looks like the orc but what the heck looks good to me

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 01-09-2006 , 02:11 AM
arnel555
Her is an update on my 5 projects that I am trying to do I have finished the dragon head and started also finished the frog tutorial next up eater Assult Mech Project or the dragon body proby dragon body then assault mech

Attached Thumbnails
# 6 01-09-2006 , 02:12 AM
arnel555
-

Attached Thumbnails