Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 20-11-2007 , 12:25 PM

i want to do more tutorial for dragon ,where ? can i find it....

TKX , i hope to help for me

# 2 20-11-2007 , 04:14 PM
well I sure as hell know this aint the forum to ask for it. Try members lounge

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 3 20-11-2007 , 04:17 PM
# 4 21-11-2007 , 03:37 PM
19 year Veteran
Intresting amount of newbies we have been getting in recently.

# 5 03-12-2007 , 04:19 AM
Subscriber
interesting newbes.., ?? i have noticed mt self now for near 12 months.., i have mentioned it a couple of times.., i love the accents LOL

hello, me a no speak a english.., but what is your e-mail address, your provider and what hardware have you got in your computer..., and oh.., yes, please can you help me.., you such good person.. thank you very muchly

shheeeesh? where do they come from??

take it easy and life will be easy
# 6 03-12-2007 , 06:45 AM
LOL. Reminds me of the 25th Hour when he goes on that rant. 10 years in the country and still me no speaky english. hhehehe.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 7 04-12-2007 , 01:53 AM
Subscriber
yea, i actually get them sent to my private mail and i was stupid enough to actually think they were for real?? meanwhile, in my state of stupidity (about a year or two ago) my computer is being used illegally as a server to distribute god knows what??

i got one a couple of days ago from 'nepal' (again) .., with a sudden and amazing improvement in English.., its almost as if these people want to poke their tongues out at you.., it has definitely gotten worse over the last 3-4 years.., i dont mean just at SM.., but the net in general.., so much weird stuff as happened to me via just this site i have started to write a thriller net movie.., im not joking.., ive actually started it.., so thanks to all those dark types (and i dont mean ethnically) for supplying some juice (mode of operation) for thought and script.., if i make a million from the movie ill share it with you.., i promise

TRUST ME!!!!

take it easy and life will be easy

Last edited by mirek03; 04-12-2007 at 01:55 AM.