Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 16-12-2004 , 02:08 AM

right clicking problems

sup guys
whenever i used to rightclick on an object it would bring up the selection menu. for instance on a nurbs i could choose to select it by CVs Isoparms etc. etc. but now it just does what the manipulator is doing. so now when i hold right click it just scales it up or down, or moves it left or right or rotates. anyone know how to change it back? i didnt do anything to change it i just loaded it today and it was like that.

# 2 16-12-2004 , 11:21 PM
I'm probably wrong, but is it possible your Windows mouse settings got messed up? I'd check your mouse control panel.

# 3 18-12-2004 , 02:55 AM
i tried reinstalling the drivers and that still didnt help so i doubt it. there has got to be some option somewhere that got changed on accident.