Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 26-06-2003 , 09:37 PM

Hi all please need help

I m a new friend in the simplymaya & before downloading many video tut the message " You have no points " appear.
please why this message appear, thanks all.

# 2 26-06-2003 , 09:47 PM
Subscriber
This is because you need to purchase points before you can download any of the movies.

Go to the VIP area and at the top of the page should be user information. In that area it should have a Buy VIP points button. Click and follow the directions and you can grab any of their great movies! user added image

Hope this helps.

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!

# 3 26-06-2003 , 10:00 PM
GateKeeper,
So its not free tut , Please I want a free video tut about modeling human faces &bodies in detail and also be advanced ones.
Thanks all

# 4 26-06-2003 , 10:40 PM
Just like anywhere on the web, advanced VIDEO tutorials about modeling human faces & detailed bodies are expensive to produce, and bandwidth is not cheapuser added image

Sorry about thatuser added image

We do offer our more advanced tutorials in our VIP section, and we will be offering even more advanced tutorials soon, as the VIP section keeps this site goinguser added image

Stay tuned!

Thanks for being a member also! Welcome!

PS, we have a thread where you can make tutorial requests as well.

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com

# 5 26-06-2003 , 11:05 PM
Thanks" ragecgi " for your reply ,
and I realy wish that the more advanced tutorials come soon -sooooooooon-

# 6 26-06-2003 , 11:09 PM

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....

# 7 27-06-2003 , 12:07 PM
SM Tea Boy
Well if you can pay afford to give Alias 5k for Maya then 20 bux for us to show you how to use it isn't a lot to ask.

I really want free Maya but i can't have it, it's a hard life.

Topic Closed.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"