Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 13-02-2004 , 01:30 AM
Subscriber

Animating Light

I've been able to animate the position of a spotlight in scene. But I want to be able to make the light fade out at a specific time.

I've tried setting keys and changing the settings but all I end up doing is turning off the light for the entire animation.

How can I make the light fade out? Is there a way to make the light change colors at a specified time as well?

I also want one light to fade out and another fade up. How can I properly amimate these parameters?

Thanks. user added image

# 2 13-02-2004 , 01:38 AM
Subscriber
you can set keys on pretty much anything - right click in your attribute editor and "set key"- the box will turn pink and away you go ( at least i think so, I dont have maya open rightnowuser added image)

# 3 13-02-2004 , 05:12 AM
Subscriber
yes, right click on the attribute that you want to key, not just anyware on the attribute editer. once you have done that pick setKey. that will set a key for that attribute on the frame your at on the time slider.

# 4 13-02-2004 , 05:25 AM
Subscriber
Perfect. Thanks everyone. :bgreen: