Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-11-2013 , 11:04 AM

my first maya animation

my first maya animation. thought id skip the bouncing ball and all that rubbish and dive in the deep end and it payed off. its not perfect but as experience goes id like to think i did a good job.

models were made in blender and the rest was done in autodesk maya 2012

https://youtu.be/_GsNeq45uVk

the man with hundreds of questions. sorry about that.
# 2 26-11-2013 , 11:02 PM
Super Moderator
Not bad, the wings look a bit stiff though. I wouldn't say the bouncing ball exercise is rubbish, it covers some core principles like squash and stretch, motion arcs and timing, a worthy investment I think.

- Genny
# 3 27-11-2013 , 02:05 PM
fair point. my method was to sit nd watch animation course after animation course befor even touching the mouse. deffo got some more getting used to when it comes down to graph editor tho

# 4 28-11-2013 , 03:06 AM
Location: Room 801, Building A, Ying Da Li Tech Digital Park, Fu Tian free trade zone, Shenzhen, China
Looking good.

# 5 29-11-2013 , 08:52 AM
thanks silk