Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 15-04-2006 , 11:37 PM
Subscriber
right I know what you mean about the arm but that was my bad that was apart of my early animatic. it was not surposed to be in that video, as I`m only working on the female at the moment (i sould check what videos I post up really)

I have spent all day working on this and compairing the early stuff to what I did today I can see the stiffness within my animations now. aaaahhhhhhhhhhahhhhh
started to get the hair looking alot better now :attn:

this is another update again any crits welcome as I`m starting to think I need alot more.

cheers

******** VIDEO LINK *************

# 17 16-04-2006 , 09:25 AM
Subscriber

# 18 18-04-2006 , 04:55 PM
Subscriber
don`t know what you want me to look at as your question has been answered and there is nothing that helps me out at all. user added image

# 19 30-04-2006 , 03:48 AM
Subscriber
well got the ghoul finished and very happy with his reandering times (100 frames = 1.2 min :attn: )

Also fin the web site that can be found here

website

also got the rights to the music I wanted for the trailor so here it is enjoy final thing coming soon...

videolink
10 megs

Last edited by tweetytunes; 30-04-2006 at 04:12 AM.