Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-08-2003 , 03:18 AM

Another question

I am wanting to assign a tecture to a wall. The problem I am having is that the texture is far too large when applied to the wall. Or the wall is way too small. How can I 'size' the texture so that it fits correctly to scale on the wall. I am using a cement texture
Thanks

# 2 01-08-2003 , 04:27 AM
Go into your attribute editor for your texture, and you should see a place2dtexture1 node or something like it. open that tab and you can change the coverage and repeat uv settings to manipulate it. It also has a special manipulator, but I dont know how to access it.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 3 01-08-2003 , 05:05 AM
I cant see where you are pointing too. Sorry. The scaling is a real painuser added image

# 4 01-08-2003 , 09:41 AM
Subscriber
if u select the wall, hit ctrl A to open the attribute editor, there you should see some tabs at the top, one of the tabs is a 2d/3d placement node, click on that tab and in there you can change the size of the texture

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com