Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 01-03-2007 , 11:15 PM

Help!

I'm having much troulbe with thining of something to make! I'm still new to Maya, so treat me as a newbie :S
Can anyone give me some suggestions?

P.S. Under my name it says that i'm a 'senior' member, but i'm really not. I haven't been using Maya very much.

# 2 02-03-2007 , 12:21 AM
Senior Software Developer
My advice would be look at art mags and the world around you. Buildings, people, structures all that stuff an inspire you to create something.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 02-03-2007 , 06:40 AM

start small

start with something easy mostly to build up your self asteem.if you try to go for something hard and dont achieve it you can be disapointed and alot of new people to maya make that mistake i know i did.start off easy then work your way up as your skills progress.

SWEET!
# 4 02-03-2007 , 04:59 PM