Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 30-09-2009 , 04:23 AM

animation cycles

Lets say I have venus and earth on a motion path.

How do I set venus up so that it keeps rotating rather than stopping before earth finishes?

# 2 30-09-2009 , 04:53 AM
EduSciVis-er
Can you post a screenshot of your setup? It'd be easier to see the problem. (For me anyway)

# 3 30-09-2009 , 05:15 AM
I want venus and mercury to continue revolving instead of stopping while earth is still going.

Basically all the planets keep revolving at their own speed rather than a simple animation that keeps resetting itself. Thanks

user added image

# 4 30-09-2009 , 11:27 AM
how long do you want the animation to carry on for? do you want it to carry on to inifite so it just keeps looping or just untill earth gets to the point your happy with?

if its the last then i think you can just select venus, go into animation curves, select the curves look under curves and make the post inifinity "cycle", this way the venus contaniues to move until the last keyframe of the scene. and you can set this to all the others to keep them going round.

# 5 30-09-2009 , 10:35 PM
You're going to have to walk me through this. Where do you find animation curves? I tried applying post infinity cycle thru the Graph Animation Editor but no dice

EDIT:Nvmnd figured it out.

Last edited by jarwulf; 01-10-2009 at 02:29 AM.