Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 46 19-08-2006 , 08:56 PM
ok i'm done with the new mech imma call it talon, it didn't come out how i wanted it but i guess it will do for now because i didn't wantto spend too much time on it and as you can see it has a shield with 4 machine guns attached to it and missile that pop out the side of the shield. theres also the left hand weapon that can be used as a shield but it's a weapon that has two blades that flip out from underneath as well as a triple harpoon shooter thing. this one is a flying type so it has real big wings haha so it can go really fast. well i'll give more details because i'm in a hurry lol but me and tadpole could always use other jumping in on the fun :attn: . i'll post more pictures later of the back and weapons seperatly since they can be removed and used on either arm.

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

# 47 19-08-2006 , 09:12 PM
Subscriber
:hug: some one hold me up befor a faint, you lil bugga i should ring your neck for creating this, dam it time for a new shiney, faster robot :rant: i think i'm out classed but i aint giving up time to do some reshearch, after the orc ofcourse ! :angery:

Last edited by tadpole3159; 20-08-2006 at 09:41 AM.
# 48 21-08-2006 , 04:34 AM
ok here i posted too many images at once lol but ok here are the weapons and the first up is the shield armed with missiles and 4 machine guns for long range and second up is the gauntlet which is used for close combat armed with two blades and a triple harpoon shooter to make sure the enemy doesn't go too far user added image . ok as you can see this is a like a close combat mech with super fast speed with the execption of the shield which makes up for lack in longe range weapons. i looked at the mech and thought it should have a tail so i'll make one and get a new render out and maybe a different color scheme too like blue and black. c&c are always welcome user added image . tadpole i'll be a lil bugga till the end muhahahaha and i cant' wait for you to make a new shiny faster one hehe because i'll make another one with guns next time lol and thats it! never give up!

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

# 49 21-08-2006 , 04:37 AM
looks like real plastic

https://www.imageocean.net/
Free Photo Hosting!
# 50 21-08-2006 , 04:40 AM
ok now for the gauntlet and it's kinda blocky because i didn't smooth it yet after making it out of a cube and next time i think i'll post smaller pictures haha.

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

# 51 21-08-2006 , 04:42 AM
supra devil: lol thanks and i tried to make it look good but had some lighting difficulties user added image .

# 52 21-08-2006 , 09:07 AM
It dosen't look like it would be able to stand up as its leaning in lots of places.

Why dont you guts set up a WIP Thread?

# 53 21-08-2006 , 09:12 AM
Subscriber
cause we already have this thread i guess, i won't give up. i'm gonna hit the books and do some reshearch. i'm printing you robot's details now so i can fully kick your butt

# 54 22-08-2006 , 11:24 PM
gster123: i was thinking bout that too but hmm i guess it's legs are realy strong and hold alot of weight haha and as for putting it in W.I.P hmm we been going on with this thread for quite sometime and were waiting for others to jump in user added image .

tadpole: lol you do that and i can't wait till after the orc is done and you get to your new mech so i can see it and see what i can make to kill it hehe.

# 55 23-08-2006 , 03:35 PM
ok heres a pose with the tail i just made and i took the two circle things in the abdominal area away and made the wings less thicker haha.

user added image

# 56 23-08-2006 , 10:36 PM
Subscriber
oh i forgot to ask how big is your robot?

# 57 23-08-2006 , 10:44 PM
ya know what, tadpole? screw the dimensions. gather information from bubblegum crisis, gundam, and macross to create the ultimate small yet powerful (and morphing?) mech, then cross-reference it with a cool fighter from mortal kombat. that way you've got not only cool mech weapons, but if it came down to it, you can also throw a spear, do a superman lunge, teleport kick, or hell even a freeze bolt in order to achieve the dominance you desire user added image

Accept no substitutions.
# 58 24-08-2006 , 07:59 AM
tadpole: it's 17 meters hehe

neostrider: lol i'd love to see something like that hahaha

i'll try and make an animation to show the strength of this one user added image but it won't be all that because i'm using my latop and it's kinda slow so i'll keep things to a minimum hehe.

# 59 25-08-2006 , 02:26 PM
Subscriber
with that tail it rather has the style of a ninja. its looks lightning fast. great work so far nightz :bow: :bow: :bow:. now.. tadpole what have you got?

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 60 25-08-2006 , 04:40 PM
Subscriber
an orc...i aint starting yet so hold your horses nightz9 and 13th_resident but i have some drawings i might post later but my computer when really really slow on me yesterday i don't know whats going on but if i stop replying my comp will be ill it's working fine today after i used system restore but i don't think it's gonna be fine for long