Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 11-07-2003 , 11:06 AM
Kevin

A very happy Liverpool fan!

Oh yes!!

Didnt want to post incase it didnt finalise ...but what a signing the reds have made!

Harry Kewell!!

And for 5 million!!! what a bargain in todays crazy price world - what makes it all the sweeter is he snubed man yoo and money bags chelsea who will spend everything and win nothing user added image

The Liverpool number 7 shirt hasnt lived up to its tag since King kenny wore it, but at last with have quite possible the best left sided midfield player in the prem!

Looking forward to the new season now!!! I certainly dont think Liverpool are good enough to win the prem but at least they might start playing decent attacking football now!!

# 2 11-07-2003 , 12:20 PM
lol yeah it's a good signing but Vieri flew into london to see chelsea yesterday that would be a bargain signing at £15mill.

So who do you think is gonna get Ronaldinho?

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 11-07-2003 , 12:35 PM
Subscriber
man u will get him they got a fair few dollars now
--
will all the players real madrid you'd THINK they'd be unbeatable user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 4 11-07-2003 , 12:50 PM
I would be much cheaper. £0.5mill would be enough :p.

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 5 11-07-2003 , 01:02 PM

Gooner

Sorry have to get my two pence in the best left sided player in the premiership sort it out Kev i think anyone with half a brain knows its Robert Pires.
And i would like to sit here and talk about King Henry but i'm sure everyone is aware he is the best player in the Premiership probably in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 6 11-07-2003 , 01:14 PM
lol I'd rather have Ruud Van Nistelroy than Henry!

IMDB
# 7 11-07-2003 , 01:51 PM
Kevin
yep same as pure morning! he puts 90% of his chances away unlike henry.

Man ure will prob get Ronaldinho for -wait for it 20 million LOL

We get a better player for 5 user added image

plus I have to laugh at there 30 million for rio to!!!

Arse-nil wont get any thing this season as they are skint LOL

If anything they will have to sell! maybe even pires... he isnt half the player since his injury. Didnt look very happy at all end of last season .... shame user added image

# 8 11-07-2003 , 01:52 PM
Kevin
and your serioulsy telling me rossland that Robert Pires is a better player then kewell hAHAHAHAHAHHA

# 9 11-07-2003 , 02:25 PM

plus I have to laugh at there 30 million for rio to!!!

I know, makes me laugh still. And then beckham for basically £15mill when you factor in the terms of the contract. lol alex ferguson should go back to aberdeen! (Which is my team incidently!!) user added image

Alan

IMDB
# 10 12-07-2003 , 02:52 AM
- 30mill Rio...Ha! Ha! Ha! [Viera: 3.5M, Van Nist: 19M]

- "man u will get him they got a fair few dollars now"
Dude, they've aways had money, you mean chelsea?

- Pires is better than Kewell, end or story

- Henry, best player in the prem, then Van Nist...maybe

- The bid for Vieri is 32mill

- Ronaldinho gonna go to Man U for 18mill

- Arsenal are gonna sign a keeper, they had one on tryout today. I think arsenal have at least 10M to spend, maybe more.

- And Real have nearly paid for Becks just with the sales of the #23 shirt alone.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....

Last edited by doodle; 12-07-2003 at 03:04 AM.
# 11 12-07-2003 , 08:28 AM
Kevin
[QUOTE]Originally posted by z1mmnd14

- Pires is better than Kewell, end or story

we shall see next season, Im not doubting that pires "wasnt" good, but .... plus look what kewel had around him - a load of trash. Hey also Arsenal wanted kewel - (but he didnt want them lol)

- Henry, best player in the prem, then Van Nist...maybe

But man u won the prem and van nis scored more goals - figure that out user added image

- Ronaldinho gonna go to Man U for 18mill

Yep another 20 million wasted!

- Arsenal are gonna sign a keeper, they had one on tryout today. I think arsenal have at least 10M to spend, maybe more.

more like 10p to spend user added image Still they can buy heskey and smicer from Liverpool for $5

- And Real have nearly paid for Becks just with the sales of the #23 shirt alone.

yep I always said he went cheap, utd where nuts!

# 12 12-07-2003 , 03:37 PM
Subscriber
hehehe football "discussions"....user added image

Kewell was always going to opt for Liverpool, He'd been talking to them for six months! Lets be honest, he was afraid...he was afraid that at Arsenal and Man Yoo he wouldnt get regular first-team action because of the presence of Pires and Giggs respectively - among others...the man knows he is inconsistent. This idea of him wanting to leave Leeds because he wanted CL action was a load of poo...He used the attention of Arse and Man U to garner himself a better contract at Liverpool. Lets not forget the £2million Kewell and his agent Mandic each picked up...nice tidy sum I think u'll agree...

At least 'Pool have addressed one problem. They have been a very flat team...no width what so ever. Other problems they need to sort out include Heskey and Traore and their respective positions...Dont think they will win the title...in fact sad as it is to say it...neither will Arsenal unless we can get rid of a few nondescript players...and buy an experienced keeper and a quality centre back...

At least the new season promises to be exciting! As long and Man U dont win, I think we'll all be pretty damn chuffed.

user added image

# 13 12-07-2003 , 10:01 PM
The thing with Liverpool is that they never really had a good winger, they just played down the centre through Owen, so Kewell is an excellent buy cos many teams wont be used to Liverpool playing the way Kewell does.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....

Last edited by doodle; 12-07-2003 at 10:13 PM.