Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 27-01-2012 , 01:05 PM

Transformers Elektron Robots 2012 ( Sait BAKIRCI )

3D Max 2008 and Photoshop programs used
Modeling was started in 2008. Lasted a total of 2.5 months. The composition of the animation and lasted a total of 3 weeks

Waiting for your comments

Programlars: 3D Max 2008-2009, Mental Ray Render, Boujou, After Effects, Photoshop,

user added image

user added image

Video Animations and Compositing

Transformers Elektron Animations :
Transformers Elektron 2012 - YouTube

Fake Fragmanuser added image ( Battleship and Transformers mix ) : )
Transformers 4 The Electronic World Trailer 2013 - YouTube

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by saitbakirci; 27-01-2012 at 01:08 PM.
# 2 02-02-2012 , 07:49 PM
Subscriber
as far as the animation goes not too shabby but your video editing skills could be better

# 3 05-02-2012 , 06:01 PM
MamoruK,

Thank you for your comment

# 4 05-02-2012 , 11:11 PM
Subscriber
really? i didn't think that comment was at all helpful. just a statement adding no real criticism.

i'm still not sure why we're watching the trailer for battleships with a bit of transforms tacked on at the end or what it has to do with what you've done, but other than that the robot itself is pretty sweet! it looks to match the designs of the micheal bay films, you know... generic robot with bits of vehicles tacked on and you'd never guess it could transform (that's a crit against the movie designs than yours).

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 5 05-02-2012 , 11:15 PM
Subscriber
I thought his animation was good didn't really have any critiques on it. Only thing i would say is about the video editing but that's not what he's looking for. I would on that note though not try and make a full trailer like that unless you were inserting your animation throughout the whole thing. You might want to just shorten it down to the 10-15 seconds that actual showcase your robot.

# 6 06-02-2012 , 03:04 PM
The Nurb Herd
Hey nice model, but I think the render and comp could do with some work.
The model doesn't really sit in the environment yet. I think because the shaders are shiny metal, the environment that they reflect should match the background. It looks like its reflecting the sky right now rather than the building its in. Also you have some alpha issues. The shoulder thing on the left is a bit transparent.

# 7 08-02-2012 , 08:47 AM
Chirone thank you very much for your comments ..

Most studies I've followed Michael Bay Designs. It began working in "Transformers" movie models tried to model appropriate manners.

Thank you again

honestdom thank you for comment ..

agree with the interpretation .. Thank you .. You mentioned the overlooked details Whether regulation will be added as soon as possible.

Thank marrow.