Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 31-07-2005 , 09:26 AM

Figure this one out.

After an extended break from maya I have come back to find everything in what seems to be working order, except that my right mouse button no longer does what it used to. I definitely remember being able to select vertices/faces/edges and all sorts of wonderful things, but now just moves my object much like that of the middle mouse button. I'm sure there is a simple explanation but I can't find it on my own and it's rather infuriating.

# 2 31-07-2005 , 01:39 PM
Hey there...welcome back..go to your hotkey editor under windows-->setting/preferences-->hotkeys....then go under navigation in the hotkeys and change everything they way you want it....hope that helped
TheAnswerRP03

# 3 02-08-2005 , 08:27 AM
Thanks for the reply, but I don't think I explained myselft well enough. My right-click camera tools are working fine (dolly, pan, zoom, etc.). My problem is when you right click over an object. No longer am I getting the little menu that allows you to select vertices/edges/faces and whatnot. Right now i'm thinking i may need to reinstall, but i'd like to avoid that if at all possible so if anyone can think of something... do tell.

# 4 02-08-2005 , 06:48 PM
This has happened to me numerous times.. have you tried closing and opening maya again? Its worked for me..

# 5 03-08-2005 , 03:47 AM
yeah it's definitley there every time i open maya user added image