Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 03-06-2004 , 03:20 PM
heej I made a little example of an animation from what I've got so far .

my animation

-- Maya --
Pentium 4, Radeon 9800 Pro,
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 17 07-06-2004 , 11:51 AM
Subscriber
waahooo! freakin' cool animation you got there!!
I would have to admit that your more advanced on that stage than me user added image

btw... hoe gaat het verder met je rolletje ?

# 18 07-06-2004 , 11:58 AM
heeej ransick, thanks, I'm still working on my ideas. Btw the movietape thing is not working at all :S still haven't figured out what to do with it :S But it'll come, I'm going to work on the hands no, the movietape will come later user added image and how's your nose doing? user added image

-- Maya --
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 19 07-06-2004 , 12:07 PM
Subscriber
are we talking about my nose (I have a cold...so not thaaat good but I'll survive user added image) or are we talking of my model user added image
well here nose I a bit difficult at the moment...Im trying serverall ways to model a nose but then again...it difficult to make a goodone first but that will change...I need to work on it a little bit longer..that's all user added image

btw... good thing you starting on the hands! You know a little about modelling a hand so you have a good start and as for the movietape....just take a break from it...sometimes it's better to leave it alone for alittle while and get back at it... lookin' forward to your hand! catch ya later girl

# 20 15-06-2004 , 10:41 AM
heej guys, I finished my schoolproject !!

(see this thread for the result!

greetz Maya

-- Maya --
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 21 15-06-2004 , 11:54 AM
Subscriber