Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 16-05-2011 , 08:35 PM

My Favorite Toy Challenge - Jonathan Floor

My fovorite toy that I'll be modeling for this challenge will be a Lego technic model (model 8292). I always loved building these lego technic stuff and kinda collected them but my favorite one is the one i'll be making for this challenge. My target is to try and get it to look as real as possible and also 2 have a lot of fun. Good luck to all.

# 2 16-05-2011 , 08:46 PM
The thin red line
Have you got a picture of that............good luck......dave

# 3 25-05-2011 , 02:25 AM
Lifetime Member
good luck mate

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 01-06-2011 , 09:28 AM

sorry but must Withdraw

Thanks to all for the encouragement for this competition but I am afraid that I’ll have to withdraw. My exams started a few days back so I don’t have time anymore to complete my model. However, I will give a picture downloaded from Google for those who wanted to see what I was working on. Cheers. Hope te be on the next competition, then Ill win it…...hehe. just kidding.

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 01-06-2011 , 10:31 AM
Lifetime Member
School first mate...he he he...bummer though...would have been a cool model. Good luck with the exams mate....hope it all turns out well!! see you again soon!

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes