Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 27-05-2005 , 12:06 AM
Subscriber

Another school thing

Hi everyone out there. I might be better off posting this on some sound editing site, but oh well, I like SM alot. Hope the mods keep their undies undone on this thread. LOL, just playing. But anyways, I am doing a farewell speach for my 8th grade year and graduation to high school. I also need to select a song that relates to my middle school experience. I have selected one, but the problem is, IT CUSSES. I need to know some type of software that is good for say editing that type of stuff. I would by the song edited, but it is on an old CD, so they didnt have the parental advisory stuff back then. So please everyone help.

# 2 27-05-2005 , 12:32 AM
whats the song. they usually have "Clean" releases of most songs for airing use.

# 3 27-05-2005 , 12:47 AM
Subscriber
Oh, hey, thats right. Well its called dammit, and I think you can tell who its by, judging by my avatar and signature. (its blink 182 for all of you who didnt get that). Thanks, ill guess I can try to look for it. But Im not sure where to start looking.

# 4 27-05-2005 , 01:21 AM
Hey....I remember doing this a long time back..but I don't remember what I used...but I looked really quick and found some stuff that looks alright (I haven't tried them..you can download free versions but I have a slow internet connection)....I don't know if I can post a direct link..but some the ones are called AV Music Morpher....and AV Music Changer.....I'll keep looking for a bit and let you know if I find anything else...and good luck...sorry if this wasn't any help (congrats on the graduation btw)..
TheAnswerRP03

# 5 27-05-2005 , 11:26 AM
Subscriber
LOL, thanks for the help. Looking forward to trying out those, oh, and thanks for the congratulations.

# 6 27-05-2005 , 08:33 PM
ahh.
I love that song.
Anyway, good luck on the project

Cheers, user added image
,Matt user added image