Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-02-2008 , 04:25 AM

Crits?

Is there a reason I can't get anyone to crit my stuff? It seems that most threads are pretty frequently responded to. user added image Just wondering if I have stepped on someones toes or something.

The Swindler
Critty please? With sugar on top?
# 2 06-02-2008 , 05:04 AM
as far as i know, you haven't.

As far as the crits go, sometimes people are lazy and they don't bother responding. i know sometimes i wont comment if i have too much to say about something, haha.

i hope you don't take offense if you don't get many comments, its just how some forums work.

cheers,
-Andyuser added image

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 06-02-2008 , 05:46 AM
No, not offended. It'd be nice though if someoneone would give a little feedback is all.

The Swindler
# 4 06-02-2008 , 06:38 AM
for me, i usually go through the threads when i'm at work, and they have 'image hosting & file sharing' sites blocked, so certain pics i can't see. i'd love to critique, but that's the way it goes for me... (but i can't speak for anyone else *shrug*) <sigh>

Accept no substitutions.
# 5 06-02-2008 , 12:26 PM
Lifetime Member
Agent_Dick , we all post a thread at sometime and the thread is not responded to much so don't take it personally.I guess some projects excite ppl more than others or they have nothing to say , too much to say and can't be bothered or simply miss the thread entirely.

I try to look at most threads but I must admit I don't like to go to images that are hosted off site as most of the time they are take a while to load ,if they load at all.
I also don't usually crit work unless I have something useful to say .

regards J.S.

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 6 06-02-2008 , 05:06 PM
This is all fine by me, I was just makin sure. Kind of neurotic by nature, sorry.

The Swindler
# 7 07-02-2008 , 04:34 AM
Subscriber
I used to feel the same way then I just kind of figured if I ask for suggestions or c&c and I figure if I get no comments at all in a day or two then I'm doing alright. I see the views I know people are looking at it.

# 8 07-02-2008 , 06:31 PM
yeah - don't take it personally agent-dick - we'll soon let you know if you step on our toes. user added image

i'm the same as neo and jsprogg - i often can't see images at my work.

keep posting - i'm sure someone will take out their red pen soon enough!

# 9 08-02-2008 , 06:11 AM
Subscriber
Yes it happens...sometimes we dont get no response.
Rest assured it happens on other forums as well.
Cheers!