Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 25-03-2005 , 04:38 PM

question....

hello, im new to the whole modeling and such, and i have a quick question. where can i find blueprints or reference images? or do i need to draw my own? thx

# 2 25-03-2005 , 05:47 PM
If your just starting out, look around you for objects....always something to model. After that google for possible images of reference stuff as not all images are free. From what I have found decent blueprints most of the time are not free.

I was looking for lightsaber images a while back and found some good pics, but not actual reference blueprints, unless I wanted to either draw them or buy them user added image

# 3 25-03-2005 , 06:01 PM
Subscriber
Run a search on this forum with keywords, blue print, or reference drawing. This question has been asked several times in the past and there have been numerous links provided in response.

btw, please make the thread title a little more meaningful in the future. "question..." is just too vague. Maybe some thing more like "where can I find blueprints?" would be better.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 4 25-03-2005 , 08:31 PM
Subscriber

# 5 26-03-2005 , 03:47 AM
ok cool thx, mhcannon ill remember that next time user added image