Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 02-04-2008 , 02:37 PM

Wrong resolution size

Hello guys I have got a little problem here. When I render my size of the resolution is 50 % bigger / larger then the settings I have. I have looked over all the settings with my mate and we have the exact same settings but my result is different. Anyone knows what it might be?

// Greets from Sannehed

# 2 02-04-2008 , 02:52 PM
Subscriber
when you render a scene look at your settings in the render view window.
I think the attached image will solve your issue.

Attached Thumbnails

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”
# 3 02-04-2008 , 03:20 PM

Thanks

Oh yeah thank you. I do not know when it might have been changed but anyways ^^ thanks.

# 4 02-04-2008 , 03:32 PM
Subscriber
your welcome. I've noticed that keystrokes are severely varied in maya if you have the caps lock button on.
I'm not sure what each stroke does then but I've found that I can accidentally disable undo's among other things. So make sure you're caps lock is off when working. Funny things happen.

Glad your all fixed up though.

-Cheers
-Alexander

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”