Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 03-02-2004 , 03:57 AM

tools acting verry strange

I have maya ple
and recently the toole have been acting verry wierd,
for instance
my rotate tool dosent show up in prospective view and in all the other views it takes up the whole screen and my scale tool will only show up in the perspective view, and when i try not to mention that all the tools are verry VERRY huge now the same with the extrude face tool
I am beginning to become verry frustrated
will someone please tell me how to fix this...

user added image

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 2 03-02-2004 , 04:04 AM
The Maya Mountain
Try + and - keys.

# 3 03-02-2004 , 04:11 AM

yay!

user added image user added image user added image user added image user added imageman you SO rock! user added image user added image user added image user added image

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 4 04-02-2004 , 01:40 PM
user added image That took me 3 months to figure out user added image user added image user added image

# 5 04-02-2004 , 03:12 PM
it prolly would have took me 4 user added image
but luculy mike is a godsent user added image user added image

# 6 05-02-2004 , 02:47 PM
Yeah, if you take all his good sides together, minus his bad sides.... I think you get a positive person :p He would be far more a positive person if he got online on IRC more :p user added image