Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 25-06-2007 , 06:37 AM
Subscriber
After shortly getting into arabic, I don't really know much, but I do know that the internet is a great place to help learn. I found a Arabic to English translator and I copied and pasted word from word from the very top, some of the translation might be a little weird but here it is..

Seeing art design on the computer for a young artist from the site Tibaoui Bainet and newspaper Panorama Khalid Haji Yahya, aged 20 years, of good, used computer masterfully designs and manufactures Algarfique that pulls both seen, for it to be like Al show on the table in front of you, while still on the computer screen.

Picture of the blue thing with the black hat

Khalid says in a letter to the newspaper Panorama Pint : my hobby three years ago, and I design three-dimensional forms in a professional manner fantastic. Some forms were designed by three-dimensional professionals who work in the area of world cinema personalities such as designers, Harry Potter and others. Myself design itself and the same details and application have pictures of the scene of action in the program for some designs attached. The name of the program that I designed these images attached it called "Maya" and used to work with him Alvotoshoub fabrics any "Tekesthar" forms. It is considered one of the best programs for the design of three-dimensional program, which requires professionalism and practice, including through my best for a long time on this program until they reached this degree of professionalism. I bought books from outside the country great through the internet as a tool to examine this program and apply the lessons of books and reading. And made a great effort to become professionals in the use of this program Algeravi ... as well as some forms designed you done in a more than a week, sometimes a month.

The rest of the pictures underneath

If you want to translate it yourself or whatever I just used Google Language Tools, direct link https://www.google.com/language_tools

Last edited by Rhetoric Camel; 25-06-2007 at 06:46 AM.
# 17 25-06-2007 , 06:44 AM
Subscriber
that what I used to translate the page - so I`m saying yes

# 18 25-06-2007 , 06:49 AM
Subscriber
haha I didn't even see your post, sorry for posting the same thing as you, I just looked at the site and wanted to translate it.

# 19 25-06-2007 , 08:43 AM
Subscriber
ugh, how pitiful. He really must not understand very much about the industry to think that he wouldn't be found out. Although growing at a rapid rate, it's still a rather small tightly knit community so news about people, whether good or bad, travels quickly.

Way to take the initiative, tweetytunes. user added image

# 20 25-06-2007 , 08:22 PM
You pretty much translated it right, though the grammar's a bit broken.
I'm real glad to hear from the true artist of this entry. I went to your site and was WOWED by the excellent art.
Just wanted to let you know that since yesterday I made my whole family see your designs, and also everyone I know who read that false article.

Maybe one good point came out of this ordeal... Now I might try learning some Maya...

Is it better than 3DS?user added image

# 21 03-07-2007 , 03:31 AM
Subscriber
Pretty shameful people do this, what a baboom though ... lol joopson you are right, also can things like that be rendered in Maya software? haha ...

I kind of find it funny though because when everyone wants to hire him for the job, and then the end result of the work ends up to be shit, like himself :p

someone should post something like this in CG-Talk incase he decides to steal alot more of peoples great work ...

P.S. What a loser ... user added image

# 22 03-07-2007 , 06:24 AM
Subscriber
In my own experience in the traditional animation world (yes, people have tried sneaking in using other people's work, lying about credentials, &c), once such a person is found out, that person is not only ostracized but could get in SERIOUS trouble if the offended party decides to pursue action.

This poor fool may be a star in the short term, but in time he will be found out.

Rather sad, actually...

"Ad astra per aspera..."
# 23 12-07-2007 , 11:59 AM
ha ha - well done walash84 and tweetytunes! user added image

what a jerk! :shakehead