Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 24-04-2004 , 11:23 PM
First thing first: Wery nice model mate!!!!
Now Luke, you just need to practise, modeling must bee something taht is allways on your mind, when i walk down the streat i am thinking like "look this tree, hmmm how could i model it" and come home and try too model it, just try, if it`s not ok i close maya and try too model sothing else!! And when the modelling is only think that is on your mind for long. long time, make a short pause, abouth tre weeks and start modeling again, after few monts you should bee abel to make something nice, not something like Anna but something nice and origginal!!! And jes read as many as posible tutorials!!! I am not some expert but i try to become one ewery day user added image

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too

Last edited by Ankalagon; 24-04-2004 at 11:26 PM.
# 17 24-04-2004 , 11:59 PM
thanks for dose highly encurriging words Ankalagon. will do, wont stop until i fine alley make a fine fine moddel. looking at the works here will sure sure help me.
see ya all.

skol,

luke

# 18 25-04-2004 , 08:26 AM
Jea watch what people make on this site and you must learn so mutch, fell frely to post your work in wip forum and your work will be C&C, that help alot!!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 19 27-04-2004 , 08:39 AM
First! Thank you all for the nice comments! Luke, Ankalagon: That's the way to do it... I can't count all the hours I've spent trying to make models... When I look back now it's fun to see how my models change and envolve! It's just a matter of blood, sweat and tears. There has been times when I've become so sick and tired of it all that I almost quit! Good luck!

Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder - Immermann"
# 20 03-05-2004 , 10:54 AM
keeep it up man!

oh....
Im a DeMoN called illidian.
# 21 03-05-2004 , 03:39 PM
Subscriber
is she single? lol
shes a hottie
great job

# 22 07-05-2004 , 06:15 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by luke
waaw ...
how you guys can do all this, took lessons, workshops, university?
i am struggling for weeks and weeks now.
results? nada, zippo, noffink ...

skol,

luke

LOL!!!! hehe, you got the wrong idea dude, maya aint no thing that you can master in weeks or months, its a form ov art and skill which should be acquired through hard work and practice.. dont worry, even i was at your stage once,, just dont lose hope and keep practicing, you will get here one day

# 23 06-06-2004 , 08:07 AM
Subscriber
She is sweet, I love the clothing, also the lighting is nice as well, suits the scene.
Well done

# 24 08-06-2004 , 12:27 AM
thats a real nice looking model! stahlberg inspired? hehehe i just sorta got reminded of one of stahlbergs works when i saw this. keep it up man! user added image

# 25 08-06-2004 , 07:23 AM
One word... "WOW!!!"

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect
# 26 27-06-2004 , 11:57 PM
Way cool avalon....got her number?...hehe