Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 22-12-2005 , 03:01 PM

another motorcycle....

# 2 22-12-2005 , 08:03 PM
this bike looks really cool !!!

the engine seems to be like a real one... only the gap between motor and tank looks big... i'm having the same problem.. but i'll fill it up with something.. dont know what yet..

are you gonna do some changes on it?

# 3 22-12-2005 , 08:42 PM
Subscriber
couple things i would change
the mufflers look a bit too big, big muffler looks good, but it looks a bit too big in diameter with such a small inlet and outlet.

also, the handle bars are too skinny, and the mirrors are too small. the handle bars should probably extend a bit further

other than that, looks good

First year 3D Grad
# 4 22-12-2005 , 10:06 PM
Mufflers on a chopper?

I agree that the handlebars are too skinny, but I've seen plenty of bikes with them that short or at least close to that.

Nice job!

Dave

# 5 23-12-2005 , 02:19 AM
now that u mention it...the handlebars are definately too small. I will change that. As for the gap between the tank and engine, I've noticed that before, but cant think of anything to put there. Some bikes have parts of the frame there, and some have gaps. I have worked way to long on this project to make any major changes, so ill probably just leave it. thx for the crits tho.

# 6 23-12-2005 , 06:25 AM
nice work,

same as other coments i would drop the mufflers {can't have a chopper gaged user added image}
Gap between tank and engine is ok by me like you say some do some don't thats the good thing about choppers user added image

handle bars a a tad to thin and you got to finnish it off with the brake pipe from handle bar to front caliper and maybe

apart from that well done very impressive

Vis