Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 19-04-2013 , 12:32 PM

how to Finish my model ?

hi guys , i'am new to maya here
well i watched some tutorials about modeling a male character , and i followed along with it , but the publisher didn't complete the tutorials and left me here
user added image

i know the mouth looks a bit strange , but i'am gonna fix it later

so i modeled just the t-shirt , the hand , the head and the leg
but the problem is i didn't model the body it self , i don't know how to finish the model , any ideas ?

user added image

i'am planning to rig this character .
and one more question : when i model his hair does it make a difference when i model it by polygons or i use nhair , i'am completely new on this

# 2 19-04-2013 , 09:16 PM
The thin red line
Could you show some wire shots of your model....................dave

# 3 20-04-2013 , 06:53 PM
Events Team at Wargaming.net
I would just pull the next down into the shirt so there is no opening there, this would give the illusion of a body under neath. as for poly hair vs nhair, I think the nhair uses different components of the PC to render...I have never done either though so I dont know for sure.

# 4 22-04-2013 , 07:25 AM
someone told me if i wanna use ncloth i have to complete the body , if i don't then i use the t shirt as the body , but if i make the body , do i have to make the t shirt and the body two different meshes ?