Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 23-10-2008 , 05:36 PM
Simply Maya OG

Move, Rotate, & Scale tool issues!

Having an issue w/my move, scale, and rotate tools. In the persp. view, the move tool has the arrows on the end. Same with the scale tool, it has the boxes on the end. When I switch to the 2d views (top, front, ect), the arrows and boxes are gone. Its hard to find the tool to move or scale anything.

Now, with the rotate tool, its completely opposite. In the persp. view, I dont have the circles to grab ahold of and rotate with. In the 2d views, I have them. What gives? Heres a picture of what Im talking about.

user added image

- Hybrid
# 2 23-10-2008 , 11:20 PM
Subscriber
Hey there,

looks like it's that old nutshell..... the graphics card issue. Make sure your drivers are upadted etc.

Sorry I can't be of any more help,

Mat user added image

# 3 27-10-2008 , 12:53 PM
Simply Maya OG
I'll update my drivers, and see what happens. Anyone else have an ideas?

- Hybrid
# 4 27-10-2008 , 04:15 PM
Super Moderator
Would that be XP 64 by any chance? Once the display issues started on that OS there was no end, up until a particular Nvidia driver version(which is ages old at this point) it was fine then it went downhill.

- Genny