Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 31-10-2007 , 05:09 PM
Jr.Who
# 17 01-11-2007 , 04:27 PM

This was my first released game that I worked on

You work on games? cool! Can I ask what else you worked on?
This will probably be the first challenge ill enter and complete, im going for a bobsledder in full gear going down one of the icey raceways!

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 18 01-11-2007 , 04:38 PM
Subscriber
ah get with the times, kinddog! he's been in the industry for a while now. Check his site user added image

This looks like a real fun challenge

# 19 01-11-2007 , 05:36 PM

Originally posted by Funky Bunnies
ah get with the times, kinddog! he's been in the industry for a while now. Check his site user added image

This looks like a real fun challenge

*I didn't know as well... Grate stuff in that website!
*I think the last competition was better.

- I think that there's plenty of sports out there, and we don't need to go for ideas that are already taken... so far we've got two people modeling an aircraft, and two people going for martial arts.
Such a competition will surely do more harm then good to both sides, since instead of helping each other and sharing ideas, we'll keep them for ourselves and look for our own ways of being original.
Besides, two entries of the same kind won't look as good as one... hope some of you see where I'm going user added image.
Benny

# 20 01-11-2007 , 06:01 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by BennyK
*I think the last competition was better.

- I think that there's plenty of sports out there, and we don't need to go for ideas that are already taken... so far we've got two people modeling an aircraft, and two people going for martial arts.
Such a competition will surely do more harm then good to both sides, since instead of helping each other and sharing ideas, we'll keep them for ourselves and look for our own ways of being original.
Besides, two entries of the same kind won't look as good as one... hope some of you see where I'm going user added image.
Benny

Besides the point that this challenge has many more entries (already) and looks much more promising.

# 21 01-11-2007 , 06:24 PM
in my mind poeple arnt in these challenges to be overly competetive so i think its great that people share thoughts and ideas. and if some people are overly competeetive well go for your lives you dont have to post your ideas.

# 22 02-11-2007 , 02:40 AM

Originally posted by Jr.Who
Besides the point that this challenge has many more entries (already) and looks much more promising.

The subject for the last competition was more artistic, with a better potential for a good scene.
Some ideas can produce good scenes, like that Red Bull air race idea, but there isn't much of those, ( as in the last competition). But what difference does it make now anyway...

# 23 02-11-2007 , 05:25 AM
I think it is a good choise as you can twitch and turn the subject to your favor. As the mountain said, you can do it with animals or something similar, so I dont think this competition restrains your creativity. user added image

And well you have to keep in mind that 40-60% of the ones that enters the competition does not complete it so we will see which one is most popular at the end.

# 24 02-11-2007 , 02:52 PM
Subscriber
i hate sport, in Australia its all football, blah, blah, homophobic homoerotic bully boys with toys, short pants and lots of body bumps.., (now ill gets lots of hate mail )

i like the idea of air racing though.

what about a go-cart race or interplanetary polo match of the gods??

sport!!! well mike, thats a swear word in this house.

congratulations on the wedding.., you must be very happy.., as the song goes (or one should) .., 'when you're in love, the whole world smiles at you.'

take it easy and life will be easy
# 25 02-11-2007 , 03:43 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by mirek03
i hate sport, in Australia its all football, blah, blah, homophobic homoerotic bully boys with toys, short pants and lots of body bumps.., (now ill gets lots of hate mail )

So you're pretty much declaring yourself a nancy? :p

# 26 02-11-2007 , 05:13 PM

ah get with the times, kinddog! he's been in the industry for a while now. Check his site

haha wow that is really cool! I have tomb raider too.

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 27 02-11-2007 , 09:40 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Jr.Who
So you're pretty much declaring yourself a nancy? :p

lol...
Say you hate footy in aus and you'll get stoned by a crowd of angry bogans. i used to not like it much but after the grand final i started to sorta get into it.

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 28 04-11-2007 , 08:21 PM
19 year Veteran
Man I really want to enter this one, but the busy holidays are comming up at my job, and although we have about three months to work on this, I might just give it a shot.

Mabe Mike's Lazer Polo idea would be a good idea, but how would that even work?

# 29 06-11-2007 , 07:15 AM
quick questions - is paintballing considered a sport? If so i might do it. user added image

# 30 06-11-2007 , 01:36 PM
The Maya Mountain
sure, sounds like fun to me