Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 08-03-2008 , 09:27 PM

i feel like a real noob for askin

ok ive browsed around in maya and i cant seem to find 1-how to restore the scene to the defaults and 2-how to pull up that side bar that has the lil cordinates options and says channels /objects at the top of it plzzzzz help!!!!

# 2 09-03-2008 , 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
to restore the interface to factory defaults i think thats under Display, u'll see an option to restore the UI, i cant remember how its worded exactly, and to your second question i think ur talking about the channel box, its at the top right of the screen next to the layer editor and attribute editor icons.

# 3 09-03-2008 , 05:59 AM
lol thax man much help yah i just ended up uninstalling maya and reinstalling it lol and after that i found how to restart it myself lol hahahahah but yah thxx for the help