Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 02-12-2002 , 06:17 PM

3DSM to MAYA

hi all just poping in to say that im gunna go into a big change this week, ive decided to use maya well learn it :o
i felt over last week i made good progress on 3dsm and want to try this user added image heres wot i can do on 3dsm movie is 300kb
i was gunna put greek building behind and wildo another day but for now MAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMA YAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYA MAYAMAYAMAYA... rgr tht 10-4 over

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://www.terrorbit.com mmmmmmm
# 2 02-12-2002 , 06:18 PM
+ sorry for my n00byness ...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://www.terrorbit.com mmmmmmm
# 3 02-12-2002 , 06:35 PM
Subscriber
welcome to SM Lezboseagull.... you made an excellent choise to use Maya...user added image... you started 3dsm just or an experienced user... for noob its really good..... really good...

# 4 02-12-2002 , 07:22 PM
Subscriber

Re: 3DSM to MAYA

Originally posted by Lezboseagull
hi all just poping in to say that im gunna go into a big change this week, ive decided to use maya well learn it :o
i felt over last week i made good progress on 3dsm and want to try this user added image heres wot i can do on 3dsm movie is 300kb
i was gunna put greek building behind and wildo another day but for now MAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMA YAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYAMAYA MAYAMAYAMAYA... rgr tht 10-4 over

I too am a former 3dsm user and i find maya to be more suited for my needs.

<html><font size=2>
<font color="blue">
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.

--TOOL, 10,000 Days---

</font></pre>
</html>
# 5 05-12-2002 , 11:39 AM
welcome :-)

:-)