Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 02-05-2007 , 01:28 PM
just to get it straight, all of u are willing to help if i make concepts, think out the entire universe, and get an engine that can do anything that i want?

like i said before, i just need a few people who are willing to help a little and make a few models so i can try and see what the game will look like before i stop working and put all my time into it.

01001011011101010111011101100101011001010110101101 10010101100101
# 17 02-05-2007 , 06:06 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by SilverBlood
just to get it straight, all of u are willing to help if i make concepts, think out the entire universe, and get an engine that can do anything that i want?

like i said before, i just need a few people who are willing to help a little and make a few models so i can try and see what the game will look like before i stop working and put all my time into it.

I would be willing to help with it, if it wasnÕt an MMORPG (you even said yourself that you might be working on this for 5 years, which is way too long).

BTW, can you answer these questions?

Also, if people are going to work for you, theyÕre going to want to know you. Do you have a degree, if so, which major is it in, have you had any experience with game design, how much experience have you had in 3D, how much leadership experience do you have, how much knowledge do you have in the gaming industry, or better yet, in MMORPGÕs, etc.

user added image