Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 06-08-2007 , 11:19 AM

Zbrush3 Install problem ?!

Well here is what i've done .. I format my C: and install my windows Xp again ( coz i have a virus .. ) After reinstalling i try to install again Zbrush3 and here is what happend user added image user added image Any ideas of fixing it ... it's said that one .dll of my Windows is missing ... but if there was only one .dll file i could fix the problem ....:angery:

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 06-08-2007 , 01:58 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
did you download Zbrush from Pixologic/cleveland or is it off a disk?

Cheers
Jay

# 3 06-08-2007 , 02:01 PM
My friends CD .... but it runs on my previous windows ..

# 4 06-08-2007 , 04:04 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Your friends cd? hmm interesting... Well if you wiped your drive your user license has gone. A colleague of mine did this when he upgraded from version 2 to 3. He had to give his email and reference numbers to pixologic to get his user licenses back again.

Are you registered with Pixologic?

Cheers
Jay

# 5 07-08-2007 , 07:12 AM
Where i can Download Zbrush 3 ? Here is the deal i don't have money to buy Zbrush 3 . So i cheat my friends he to buy it :blush: coz he have a lot of money ... and i use his Key-s Licens and etc... :bandit:

# 6 07-08-2007 , 07:38 AM
Forget it .. I have reg code for Zbrsuh 2 and i install it ... it worked ... user added image as im newbie in Zbrsuh ... Zbrsuh 2 will work fine for now