wessley 1 3.85%
eye_grafix 3 11.54%
Dango77 4 15.38%
ben hobden 7 26.92%
tweetytunes 2 7.69%
s2-speedy 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 24-10-2010 , 04:16 PM
The thin red line
I thought that one had to have work in the WIP challenge side to entre the final, Wessley did not have any WIP this is why I did not vote for him. I think it should be clear in future that you must be in the WIP side of the challenge to entre the final. Wessley I mean no slur on you but any one could join on the last day for posting and submit some thing they had done a year earlier..............dave

# 17 25-10-2010 , 08:26 AM

I'm not sure the sign adds enough to justify it being there (the joke doesn't really make me laugh).

Hi All, Just wanted to say thanks for the votes and the feedback, its nice to know how to improve areas that I might not think about.

Just to clear something up, I didnt add the sign to make people laugh as I was going for horror more than comedy user added image it was added for more detail in the scene as the wall looked a bit bare but i didnt want a big sign that would distract from the dog.

Cheers.

# 18 25-10-2010 , 04:28 PM
EduSciVis-er
Fair enough... I guess the sign confused me a bit (was it intended as a joke? Why would a sign say "no dogs allowed"? Maybe it's from the game?) so it ended up slightly distracting. If I could suggest an alternative, maybe a slightly shredded old advertisement poster like they often have in run down cities in games.

# 19 25-10-2010 , 04:34 PM
Subscriber
Cheers for the calm colour scheme crit by the way, Stwert. I hadnt looked at it like that and you were spot in... with a capital S.P.O.T