Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 13-03-2006 , 06:25 AM

Maya Mental Ray room close up from Bangkok!

The first of a couple of VRay style Maya Mental Ray renderings!
Maya & and Mental Ray!
Hope you like it!
Ciaooo!

Attached Thumbnails

Alex Sandri
# 2 13-03-2006 , 07:57 AM
Subscriber
very nice, looks like you went to a lot of trouble to model everything in the room.

looks like you put a lot of work into it and it looks great, very real looking, not like normal interior scenes with just an empty shelf and a plant.

VERY realistic

First year 3D Grad
# 3 13-03-2006 , 08:02 AM
Subscriber
very very nice work!!! great texturing and lighting is Sweet the only thing is the reflections on the monitors is way too high..

<a href="https://www.angelfire.com/blog/simon_hitchins/3d_models"> My Website </a>
# 4 15-03-2006 , 04:27 PM
Wow! Excellent work mate! The only bit that I am not sure about is the curtain at the back - it just lacks some of the realism of the rest of your scene. Also everything looks a touch too clean for me, but that is a small issue. Well done!
user added image

# 5 16-03-2006 , 09:54 AM
Subscriber
damn it looks awesome. I have to agree with the other 2 comments. The curtain to the left looks really flat and painted on like a videogame model and the monitors are cool but the plastic rim around it and the monitor itself looks like one flat object. Anyhow it looks really really great. You get an A++++ just like my ebay ratings. haha

# 6 16-03-2006 , 09:55 AM
Subscriber
I just realized...you have 3 computers on your desk! You're hardcore! user added image