Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 18-10-2007 , 09:36 PM

MySpace - Yeaah boii

I was wondering if many people here have myspaces, i realize most of the people here are quite older than me, but myspace isnt limited to teenagers so i figured id ask.
Who here has a myspace??user added image

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 2 19-10-2007 , 12:46 AM
Subscriber

# 3 19-10-2007 , 01:27 AM
haha nice! can I send you a friend request? Good music, but im not familiar with the Butthole surfers...

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 4 19-10-2007 , 01:54 AM
Subscriber
yeah go ahead add me on one or both.
Butthole Surfers were a punk rock, psychedelia, heavy metal, noise rock, and electronica, and sound manipulation and tape editing band from the early 80's, influencial to the punk and grunge music scene. Not the most listener friendly band, kind of either a love or hate band. They did I think 2 songs that ever had air play, Pepper (which is the biggest hit, you even hear it in dance clubs sometimes), and Who Was In My Room Lastnight?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butthol...281991-1999.29

Last edited by Rhetoric Camel; 19-10-2007 at 01:58 AM.