Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 25-02-2004 , 10:39 PM

Texture Problem

After applying a texture to a section of my model and saving the file, whenever I reload the file the texture doesn't appear, and I get "Warning: line 1: Can't perform polySplit26 on disabled selection" in pink in the script editor.

I can then reapply the texture fine, and everything renders OK, but whenever I save the file again and load it, the texture has dissappeared.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks.

# 2 25-02-2004 , 10:45 PM
Try deleting the history on your object. It sounds like there some step on the construction history that is messing with your shape.

Edit > Delete By Type > History

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 3 25-02-2004 , 10:51 PM

Originally posted by dannyngan
Try deleting the history on your object. It sounds like there some step on the construction history that is messing with your shape.

Edit > Delete By Type > History

Thanks. I actualy just tried that and fixed it before I read your reply. I don't know why I didnt try it in the first place!

# 4 25-02-2004 , 10:54 PM
Right on. Delete History saves the day once again! user added image

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job