Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 10-01-2006 , 09:29 PM
Subscriber

Learning Edition 6.0 - where are the booleans?

Forgive me if this has been covered. I searched but found nothing, and I'm starting to think I'm going mad.

I can't find a single reference to boolean operations in any menu anywhere. And I need to use them. I think.

I'm a total noob. I'd look at the Help menu if it worked, but it doesn't - hence this posting. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated. But from the searches I did through this forum, it seems like everybody is using a very different version of Maya to the one I have.

Anyway, thanks in advance

Mike

# 2 10-01-2006 , 11:14 PM
im using 7.0 i think n u need to make sure yer menu layout is on modelling in the top left its a little drop down menu its prolly set on animate as defult i think, ones its on modelling its in the polygon tab on the top menu.
good luck
josh

# 3 11-01-2006 , 10:35 AM
Subscriber
Thank you very very much. I didn't even see that tab where you could change menus. Gonna pretend it wasn't there yesterday to save face.