Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 03-11-2007 , 02:46 PM

WWII Paratrooper/Band of Brother's

Okay here is a Paratrooper I'm finishing up for my new demo reel. This took me 2 weeks. I just got to rig him and paint the weights which is a pain. I'm in the process of modeling a German infantry soldier. All the textures are from the internet. You don't really need high res pics to make something look well. On the Sims Castaway I used internet pics. Don't tell EA though! lol Hopefully I'll be able to get out of EA soon!

One thing I did notice is that the hairline on the back of his head is too crisp. I will soften the edge and make it a bit more round.

Poly Count is 3730 with all the gear included.

Attached Thumbnails

EA Games

Last edited by djknucklez1; 03-11-2007 at 05:37 PM.
# 2 03-11-2007 , 07:57 PM
You worked on the sims?? For shame ahahah. Its as fun as watching Big Brother.

Nice model though by the way!!

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!