Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 10-10-2003 , 01:57 AM

restore Default Viewports?

Hi,

I'm not sure what I did, but all my views are screwed up. The default front camera gives me the perspective view and in Panels, Front, Side and Persp are listed under perspective and Top is under orthographic. I am also getting an error saying that the front and side cameras cannot be found and maya is using a substitute.

I want to set all of them to the "Maya default" views. I tried the predefined bookmarks but those wont work either.

So, what do I do to get the default views back ?

thanks.

~nspiratn
# 2 10-10-2003 , 02:07 AM
Subscriber
You could try Window / Settings and Preferences / Preferences edit - Restore default settings.

# 3 10-10-2003 , 02:12 AM
That would set Everything to default settings user added image

BUT I solved the problem. Yaay!

I tore off all the views and closed them. And then did Predefined bookmarks - Persp, Side, Front, Top in the respective views. And Voila! user added image Everything got back to normal.
I'm not sure WHY it worked, but it worked.

I feel much better now hehe. (I think finally eating some food did the trick for my brain)

Thanks though.

~nspiratn
# 4 12-09-2016 , 03:45 AM

Viewport

Just thought this may help

Attached Thumbnails