Originally Posted by CGWolfgang
I'm looking to get a few CNC's with this model. I'm at the refining stage and could definitely use a few pointers.
Hi Wolfgang. It looks pretty good. The topology needs a bit of work though. See my paintover. I've also made a list of the little things that look a bit "off" to me.
1. Jaw line needs to be more pronounced.
2. Cheek bone needs to be better defined. You also have a little crease just above the end of the green line I've painted.
3. Eyelids! Most beginners leave them out. Don't!
4. Put in the tear ducts.
5. The ala is too sharp. (http://tinyurl.com/39rr4gp
) The ball of the nose should also be more pronounced.
6. There is a slight line here caused by the frontal bone of the skull (http://tinyurl.com/3yvah2f
7. The contour of the head should be changed slightly. The area beside the eyes needs to be move back. This will also make the eyebrows be more pronounced.
8. Laugh-lines. These should be very subtly added in, as they can cause your character to look old!
As I said, it looks good. Just some nit-picking
Imagination is more important than knowledge.