I took an hour or so today and worked on just the body, it looks better IMO...didnt post anything though. Since I only have time here and there to work on it I wont be starting the hands or head until I have some more time, will just be tweaking the body till then.
But you were right...that was actualy one of the things I fixed, the front needed to be pulled down a bit and the back needed to be pulled out and down a little more, also needed some tweaking in the width. Horse half needed some work to. After I get a few more hours of tweaking in I will post an update....hopefuly will be a huge difference in what I have so far.
Last edited by Ozgalis : 11-01-2011 at 03:43 AM.