Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 09-12-2008 , 01:55 AM
Subscriber

question for the mac users

how do i uninstall something?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 2 09-12-2008 , 02:15 AM
Drag the app to the bin, thats it.

One great advantage....... Kinda like on a toy.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 09-12-2008 , 02:30 AM
Jr.Who

# 4 09-12-2008 , 02:52 AM
Subscriber
i tried deleting it straight from the folder but the app still appears user added image

i shall try jr who's solution

Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
# 5 09-12-2008 , 04:02 AM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by Chirone
i tried deleting it straight from the folder but the app still appears user added image

Hmm… that sounds weird. Care to explain that a bit more? What app are you trying to get rid of?

# 6 09-12-2008 , 04:47 AM
Subscriber
FxFactory

when i open Motion it comes up with this error:

The graphics card connected to the main display is not supported by FxFactory
The NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra Graphics card is not capable of running FxFactory plug-ins. Please contact Noise Industries Tech Support for more information

i figure i dont really need it if it's not going to work, and if i write an applescript (not sure if applescripts can go through dialogs and click "ok", it's not recordable) it's not going to work so well if such dialog appears only on one computer but not on the others