Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 20-04-2003 , 01:21 PM
Kevin

London Day - sat 26th April

Guys , me and dave have an early job in london on sat morning but will be finished by 11 / 12 ish

Any of you guys up for a meet up and a pint?

If so, sign in below and we will make some arrangments

Love always

Kev

# 2 21-04-2003 , 08:32 PM
Subscriber
lol kev u love picking the wrong dates to meet up dont u...Sorry this weekend is a no go im afraid...I did plan on going home but my workload is overwhelming...I will be finished with uni soon so then there wont be a problem...

Btw how was it last time out in London? Did u go where I recommended?

# 3 21-04-2003 , 08:38 PM
Kevin
yeah it was ok mate, not sure where we ended up mate.... not as good as our first trip there thou.

sorry you cant make it mate

# 4 21-04-2003 , 11:26 PM
SM Tea Boy
See mate i told ya no one likes you user added image

Now if it was just me going you know there would be 100's of people posting in here :p

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 22-04-2003 , 09:02 AM
Subscriber
lol!!!

.:Edit:.

m8, how can you say that??? user added image... he is the Simplymaya employee no: 1... he is the one who got us the site isnt it???

user added image to kevin!!

Last edited by tariqrf; 22-04-2003 at 09:07 AM.
# 6 22-04-2003 , 09:11 AM
Kevin
you tell him mate!

damn people comming in here and saying Im not liked user added image

probably very true but its kept a little hush due to banning reasons user added image

dave for the firing squad :mingun: