Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 07-07-2014 , 07:44 PM

Fatal Error Attempting to save in (problem with fur)

Hello! I had some problems with my maya 2014 yesterdey, most of then I could solve but still have one damn problem that insists in give me touble.

So frist things first: Firstly I tried to render a big and complex scene with a large amount of objects with 4k and up textures and it failed: Fatal Error Attempting to save in...
After some research I found that with this same scene if I only delete the fur grass I was able to render so my problem is with fur, I Tried Googling but I found nothig, I tryed Autodesk Costumer Support but I discovered that autodek has changed its website and I just could not find the contact of costumer support there. So I'm trying here. Any Ideas?

Thx

# 2 08-07-2014 , 09:45 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
That's usually a memory error. Usually the pc simply doesnt have enough ram